We specialize in the treatment and prevention of burnout in different categories of business. We work with:
- Social workers and therapists
- Helping professionals in managed care environments.
- Teachers in charter schools.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Individuals in high-stakes work environments.
CURRENT GROUPS: Ongoing Saturday Art Therapy for Burnout for Helping Professionals. Groups meet bi-weekly from 1-2:15 or 3:30-4:45 $35/session. 1:00 group is currently closed to new members. Accepting participants for 3:30 group. For more information or to reserve a space e-mail Drena at email@example.com.
Reduce the impact of secondary and vicarious trauma in one of our supportive art therapy groups or trainings. Content includes psycho-educational information on the symptoms of traumatic stress and concrete solutions, based on current literature, to resolving it. Designed for social workers, creative arts therapists, case workers, child life specialists, special ed teachers, and other helping professionals working with challenging clients. Workers in helping professions are often under-appreciated, over-burdened and expected to be empathetic at all costs: laying the groundwork for burnout and compassion fatigue. Our workshops and ongoing groups incorporate creative expression and discussion to repair the effects of secondary trauma in a supportive group environment.
* learn to recognize symptoms of compassion fatigue
* identify ways in which your client relationships impact your personal life
* regain control over life and work situations that feel out of control
* hear from others who know what it’s like
For more information about offering a workshop or training at your agency contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.